In this tutorial, see how to set blend modes and adjust opacity in Nuke. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Maya-tutorials/Rendering-Exteriors-Maya/160705-2.html?utm_campaign=LZdxQq_4uXQ&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube-earned.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Rendering Exteriors in Maya course by lynda.com author Adam Crespi. The complete course is 4 hours and 5 minutes and shows how to render the exterior of a building with both day and night lighting rigs using Maya, and composite the final scene in Nuke and After Effects.
Rendering Exteriors in Maya table of contents:
1. Creating Exterior Materials
2. Rendering in Daylight
3. Lighting Night and Dusk Shots
4. Adjusting Rendering Settings
5. Lighting and Rendering Additional Passes for Compositing
6. Compositing and Post Effects in Nuke
7. Compositing and Post Effects in After Effects